ARCAD User Forum 2014 is launched! Focused on IBM i Modernization, this year’s Forum extends over 2 days, revealing the latest ARCAD and Rational technology, workshops with ARCAD staff, and direct feedback from ARCAD customers in Europe and in USA…
We welcome Alison Butterill coming all the way from Toronto to give the keynote at our Forum.
Partnership: IBM Rational – ARCAD
Alison Butterill speaks on the strategic partnership between IBM Rational and ARCAD Software.
RPG Free Converter
With IBM i 7.1 TR7, RPG has at last become a completely Free Format language. RPG Free safeguards the future of your IBM i assets, and opens the language to young developers. And what if you could transform your legacy RPG code to Free Format automatically? ARCAD-Transformer RPG converts any RPGLE code into Free Format with near 100% accuracy. Download your free trial now!
Kenco streamlines software delivery with ARCAD Pack for Rational
Case Study: Kenco reduces build & deployment effort with ARCAD Pack for Rational, improving productivity by 20%
ARCAD-Transformer DB: Modernize your Database and convert to SQL, automatically
The Application Modernization Redbook puts database modernization in focus. But why spend time and money converting your DDS-described PF to DDL SQL tables?
Our Webinar gives 3 good reasons – and shows how ARCAD-Transformer DB helps automate the conversion of DDS to DDL (SQL)…
News & Events
- ARCAD at COMMON Fall 2014: Steer the modernization of your IBM i information system
- RPG & DB2 Summit: ARCAD Developer Workbench
- ARCAD User Forum 2014 – Agenda
- Modernization event in Paris: “Modernization, application development and DB2 on IBM I”
- Innovate 2014 – The IBM Technical Summit
- Database Modernization: Convert to SQL, automatically – with ARCAD-Transformer DB
- Modernizing IBM i development with Rational Team Concert and ARCAD tools
- Modernisez votre code RPG existant avec la solution ARCAD-Transformer RPG
- ARCAD-Transformer RPG
- Future-proof your IBM i applications – with RDi, RPG Free and Analysis tools
- ARCAD Software expands into the database modernization market
- ARCAD Software announces new solution for anonymization of sensitive data
- Drops : Arcad dévoile son outil de Release Management multiplateforme
- ARCAD Software and BCD announce strategic technology partnership in enterprise modernization
What Clients Say
In a competiveness context with business demands for rapid turnaround on new software releases, the new Eclipse-based version of ARCAD-Verifier helps us to perform the testing and validation of releases to ensure the system meet all the current functional requirements without compromising quality. One of the reasons why we chose Arcad over the competition was because we felt that ARCAD as a company cared and truly wanted to see its customers succeed – This has proven to be correct
Antargaz adopted ARAD-Deliver to secure the deployment of enhancements and application bug fixes. The goal was to maximize automation, comply with SOX requirements and guarantee traceability of changes. This goal was achieved, thanks to the ARCAD Software teams who configured ARCAD in our specific context to fully automate the change process. Version delivery is either executed immediately, or scheduled to run in batch at night according to our operating constraints. Now the only manual effort involved is to specify which version numberto deliver and when.
In line with our SOA approach, we use the ARCAD-Observer solution to ensure the re-engineering and optimization of our legacy RPG applications now over 25 years old. An impact analysis across over 70,000,000 lines of code is always a challenge. Thanks to ARCAD, we can now drill down each element. We can more easily, and accurately, analyze the scope of a change – thus avoiding the risk of destabilizing the system and improving the overall quality of our applications.