La Vaudoise reduces version preparation time by 2/3 and application downtime by 95% thanks to ARCAD for DevOps on IBM i
La Vaudoise Assurances is the only independent private insurance company with a decision-making centre in French-speaking Switzerland. It is one of the ten largest private insurers in the Swiss market. Founded in 1895, it provides individuals and SMEs with high-level advice and solutions in all areas of insurance and pension provision.
Since 2006, the IBM i platform has been La Vaudoise’s main central system. It is used by more than 1,000 users daily and notably manages the issue of premiums, representing more than one billion Swiss francs per year.
In order to manage their digital transformation, La Vaudoise needed to implement a DevOps solution offering advanced functionality on IBM i:
- Source code management in a single repository
- Build automation
- Automated code quality checks
- Automated regression testing, test coverage report
- Continuous delivery and deployment
- Rollback in case of error
- Automatic integrity checks